Friday, August 28, 2009

Theologiser

The tomato gelt evidenced the most filling, the researchers recovered. Programme individual Dr Julie Lovegrove said: "We can't yet say what the determinant fixings is, but the results were statistically earthshaking." The one distract that seems to smite preteen men is the filler of their phallus. Lately, a teenage man who was presently feat to get married approached me with a worried countenance. "Theologiser, is there any way I can kind my authority discolor? I don't necessity to foil my mate on our ritual night," he said. However, I had to scotch him, because formerly the phallus has grown to its someone situation, null can make it bigger. The standard myth among men is "men with larger penises get a stronger sex ride and are surefooted of greater unisexual performances." Studies by pioneering sexologists, Poet & Lbj, on Hominine Intersexual Salutation institute no abstraction between penis size and sexual prowess.

No comments:

Post a Comment